Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome!

Hey lovely one! Welcome... or perhaps welcome back! My name is Deni, and my husband & I have three handsome sons, now aged 13, 12 and 10. And whilst I may be outnumbered, it's truly been my undeserved joy and honour to be raising sons.

I love Jesus with all that I am and my primary goal in raising my sons is to show them that they have a Father in heaven who adores them more than I do. And that He has a plan and purpose for their lives, not just in the future, but in their everyday 'ordinary' lives even while they are young. (Romans 12:1 MSG).

I plan to share with you what I learn along the way, hopefully some God revealed truths on raising children... specifically sons, but I believe much may be applied to daughters also.

So welcome, I hope that you will find encouragement here! I'll be preaching to the choir... for I too am growing & learning in parenting. I pray that as I share with you we can learn through my triumphs & mistakes and draw closer to the One who is before all things and who holds all things together! (Colossians 1:17) 

Many blessings

xx Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment